Service hours and cost of the call
012 service hotline hours
- General information: from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Information on traffic and transport: 365 days a year, from 7 am to 11 pm.
Cost of the call
- Flat rate. Approximate cost between € 0.43 to € 0.83, depending on the telephone operator you have. (VAT included)
- Tariff C, according to Spanish Official Gazette_ (BOE) no. 296, of 10 December 2012 (Decision of 21 November 2012).
Other 012 numbers
- National calls from outside Catalonia:932 142 124
- Calls from outside Spain:00 34 932 142 124
012 on Twitter
012 on Twitter informs the public about Government of Catalonia services and attends to enquiries.
Service hours for enquiries are from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Fridays, excluding holidays.
You can access the service at https://twitter.com/012
012 on Telegram
012's public services are also accessible through the Telegram instant messaging app, through the user @gencat012 or on 681 012 012. The online version of the service is available at telegram.me/gencat012.
The maximum response time for the service is two hours.
Service hours for enquiries are from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, from 8 am to 10 pm.
The Telegram instant messaging app is free both for Android and iOS.