012 is the information telephone of the Government of Catalonia.
The 012 telephone hotline provides the following functions:
- Attention and general information on the services and procedures of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
- Attention, information and specialized management for campaigns and specific services.
- Support when carrying out online procedures concerning the Generalitat of Catalonia.
Main services covered
- Cultural agenda.
- Aids and grants.
- Social Welfare and the Family (dependent persons, persons with disabilities, senior citizens, immigration, childhood and adolescence, social services.
- Catalan language.
- Consumer affairs.
- Official Gazette of the Generalitat (DOGC).
- Companies (work-related accidents, public contracting, private security contracts, cooperatives and labour associations, creditors, renewable energy, opening employment centres, safety plans, registry of accredited companies).
- Education (vocational training, school preregistration, languages).
- Facilities. Centers and services of the Government.
- Transport (roads, routes and transports, FGC railways, local rail services).
- Organisation of the Generalitat (addresses, telephone numbers, functions).
- Traffic fines.
- Tourism in Catalonia, guides and hostel network.
The Autonomous Government of Catalonia provides some specialized numbers for more specific needs.
- Single emergency number
Available 24 hours a day every day of the year. Free call.
Health emergencies, firefighting and rescue, police and civil protection.
- 061 CatSalut Respon
Available 24 h
- FAX Emergencies for the deaf (PDF)
900 500 112
- SMS Emergencies for the deaf (PDF)
679 436 200
- Infància Respon
Help line to prevent and detect child abuse.
- Helpline for women suffering from violence
900 900 120
Information, advice and help in reporting cases of violence against women.
Logo of the 112
Logo of the 061 CatSalut Respon (health)
Logo of 116 111 Infància Respon (children) hotline