An app that brings together mobile services created by the Generalitat de Catalunya or by third parties based on open data made available by this institution.
A host of different services are included:
- Traffic: cameras and road reports.
- Weather: weather forecast.
- Mou-te: timetables and itineraries on public transport.
- Rodalies: timetables and incidents in the Barcelona rail service.
- Public facilities: museums, hospitals, libraries...
The app brings together the services available on your mobile: native or web apps optimised for your mobile phone.
A new approach has been adopted to communication with the public in this application: by means of push technology it sends personalised messages to users according to their location.
Initially the system will send emergency notices from the Government of Catalonia's Civil Protection service. It will provide information about what is happening, when, where, and what people should do in emergency situations, depending on their location or the areas they have specified.
You will also receive notices in case of environmental episodes due to high pollution with traffic restrictions.