Official calendar of bank holidays for 2018
In 2018, there will be 13 bank holidays in Catalonia. Town councils can add a further two holidays to that number.
The following days will be bank holidays in Catalonia in 2018:
- 1 January (New Year).
- 6 January (Epiphany).
- 30 March (Good Friday).
- 2 April (Easter Monday).
- 1 May (International Workers’ Day).
- 15 August (The Assumption).
- 11 September (Catalan National Day).
- 12 October (Spanish National Holiday).
- 1 November (All Saints’ Day).
- 6 December (Constitution Day).
- 8 December (The Immaculate Conception).
- 25 December (Christmas)
- 26 December (Boxing Day).
In the Aran Territory, as established in Decree 152/1997, of 25 June, and Decree 146/1998, of 23 June, which amend Decree 177/1980, of 3 October, regarding the calendar of established and variable holidays in that territory, the holiday on 26 December (Boxing Day) has been substituted by 17 June (Local Aran Holiday).