The Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia the confidentiality of the personal data provided through the pages of this website in accordance with the terms established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of these data.
The data required will be those that are strictly necessary, appropriate and relevant for the purpose for which they are collected and will be subject to automated data processing
This regulation also governs the operation, the management and the publication terms for administrative records on the electronic noticeboard.
The Electronic Office guarantees that on each page that contains formulas for gathering personal data, the reader will be expressly informed of the existence of a file or the procedure used in processing personal data, of the purpose for the gathering of this information, of the possibility of data transfer, of the identity and address of the person responsible for the file, in addition to the possibility of exercising rights regarding the access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on this data and how to exercise these rights.
ARCO rights are those that the public may freely exercise in order to control the use of their personal data and these rights grant individuals the power to protect this information and to exercise effective control over it.
- Right to access: this is the right every person has to request and obtain information about the personal data in the possession of the Administration of the Generalitat and how this data is used, to what purpose and which specific objectives.
- Right to rectification: this is the right every person has to correct their personal data when this information is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: this is the right every person has to request the elimination of their personal data when this information is inappropriate, excessive or unnecessary, when this information is kept for longer than necessary or when its use infringes the Spanish Data Protection Law (LOPD).
- Right to opposition: this is the right every person has to request that no use be made of their personal data.
These rights may be exercised by those persons concerned or a representative on their behalf (in the case of persons under 14 years of age, disabled, persons older than 14 years of age if the law so requires, or when the person concerned voluntarily designates a person to represent them).
In the case of a deceased person, the right to cancellation may be exercised by family members before those bodies responsible for the files that contain the data of the deceased.
Those who wish to exercise their rights over any of these personal data can do so electronically through the Generic Request procedure. To submit a request through this channel, an electronic certificate or the alternative idCat Mobile identification system is required. The following procedure must be followed:
- Identify the name and the body responsible for the processing. It is essential to have this information, which you will find in the form where the personal data was originally collected, to be able to fill out the exercise of rights form.
- Fill out the exercise of rights request form, indicating in a clear and detailed way what you want to request and stating the fundamental and legitimate reasons.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition to the processing and limitation request by sending a request in paper format to the Department of the Vice-presidency and of Economy and Finance (Rambla de Catalunya, 19-21, 08007 Barcelona)